Vote Up 0 Vote Down

RDWC Water Pump

I want my recirculating water pump to be external, hose intake, hose exhaust, and im not sure if all pumps do it, preferably a submersible pump. does it need a conversion kit? Apparently idk how to ask google what i am talking about. thanks a ton


your answer

Who Are You?

Have an account already? Login before answering!

Cheap Weed Vape, Weed Forum, Vaporazing Weed, Pot Legalization, How to Grow Weed At Home